Having discovered the healing potential within themselves, many of our clients desire to utilize it more fully and develop the ability to work on themselves and others. To satisfy their needs we offer Reiki first-degree, second-degree courses. Josie is a Reiki Master.
Most commonly, the art of Reiki is taught at three levels, or degrees:
First-degree Reiki course
The first-degree course, Shoden in Japanese, is the elementary or entry course. During this course, the master teacher introduces the students to the basic principles and techniques of Reiki in the so called “attunement” process. The students learn how to place their hands on the recipient’s body to induce the energy flow. Upon completion of the first-degree course, the students can apply a healing treatment to themselves and others through a therapeutic touch.
After first-degree training at you will be able to:
- connect with universal energy
- identify blockages of your energy centres
- place your healing hands in proper positions on the body
- unblock your energy centres
- make energy flow freely through your body
- perceive areas of reduced energy flow in others
- channel energy through yourself to others with a healing touch
- unblock the recipient’s energy centres and channels
Second-degree Reiki course
The second-degree course, Okuden in Japanese, which means “Inner Teaching” may be attended by those who have successfully completed the first-degree course. At this level, the students learn the meaning of symbols and how to use them. This higher level of “attunement” strengthens the students’ capacities to conduct energy and their power to use symbols. Upon completion of the second degree of Reiki training, the practitioners can exert the healing power of Reiki and do distant healings. Your capacity will be further strengthened in the second-level attunement that will also arouse deeper layers of healing potential that is still latent in you.
After second-degree training at you will be able to:
- scan energy flow to perceive its effect on emotional states
- use Reiki symbols to channel energy with increased power
- increase the strength of Reiki energy through the use of symbols
- use the symbols to apply Reiki healing power at a distance
- address emotional issues
- connect to past events
- reduce detrimental effects of past events on present emotional states
- apply universal energy to groups of recipients at a distance
The third-degree is Shinpiden in Japanese, which means “Mystery Teaching” is a master or teacher training. Upon obtaining this level the practitioners become Reiki masters and can attune others, passing on to them practical knowledge how to make use of the Reiki healing power. They are qualified to teach the three degrees.
At Purple-Wings, we offer first-degree and second-degree triaing. We currently to not provide more advanced teaching to those who are interesting in further development of their natural healing power. but we can provide you with assistance in achieving readiness to advance to the next level of attunement and become Reiki masters.